Securing your wealth & building your future
Welcome to Confido Wealth Management Group
The Confido Wealth Management Group at Manulife Securities Incorporated and Manulife Securities Insurance Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your financial objectives by helping you create a financial plan that offers you the freedom of choice. Our team name Confido comes from the abbreviated version of the Latin word confido-dere-sus-sum which means to have confidence in, to confide, rely and trust. This definition epitomizes the essence of the relationship between us and our clients. We use a proven holistic approach that includes portfolio and investment management, insurance plans, tax-efficient investing, debt management and estate planning.
Our advisors will foster a relationship based on trust, partnering with you in order to create time tested strategies.
Our goal is to grant you with the confidence and financial security that comes with having a customized strategy that equips you for life’s unexpected moments.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
Our investment philosophy is deeply rooted in sound business principles that have had a strong lineage of success. Every investment recommended for our clients must represent high quality investments acquired at attractive prices. We will not engage in any form of speculative investment practice or market timing. We will not follow the herds, jump on investment bandwagons or follow investment fads. Our investments must be within our circle of competence, fundamentally sound and possess a strong margin of safety.
OUR PREMIER OAKVILLE BRANCH
1. First class facilities that include meeting rooms, event and seminar spaces, state of the art amenities and accessible entrances
2. Convenient location on the border of Oakville and Mississauga near the QEW & 403 highway with ample free parking
3. We offer educational seminars that will equip you in the basics of investment and financial planning to help you realize your financial goals
4. Branch resources that include access to banking specialists, legal professionals, insurance and estate advisors and accountants
5. We offer succession planning for business owners to maximize the value of your business as part of your retirement and estate planning